Water Resources Group
The Centre has launched an Information Centre regarding Water Resources to receive & disseminate the information and to organize technical participation in the field. This Cell has arranged a large number of awareness programs and interaction meetings particularly for common people since inception. The Cell was formed with an objective of promoting Drinking, Agriculture & Industrial Water Supply Distribution related issues at Local, State and National Levels.
The Cell deals with following major areas.
- Water Supply Management (Environmental)
- Water Audit / Conservation
- Policy of Legal Matters.
- Waste Water Management.
Following Activities are held by the Group.
- Core Group and discussion Meetings every week on Tuesday.
- Lecture Meetings on every Tuesdays of a month on Water Related Issues.
- Workshops on Current Topics.
- Local and All India Seminars on relevant Subjects.
- Celebration of ‘Water Resources Day’ and ‘World Water Day’ in March / April every year.
- Celebration of ‘World Environment Day’ on 5 th June every year.